Jules and Gem Onaona 2oz Soy Candle
Onaona is a twisted kui style lei incorporating local favorite lei flowers: puakenikeni and pīkake. Although these are introduced species, these two flowers are local favorites. Onaona: Softly fragrant; soft fragrance/perfume, aroma; gentle and sweet.
Now you can take our most popular print in scent form from your home to your office with our 2 oz travel tin candle. Light this candle for a heavenly aroma all day, every day with its notes of jasmine, rose and frangipani!
Candles are hand poured in Honolulu, Hawai‘i by Jules and Gem with our soy container wax, which is simply a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut. This wax is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and derived from renewable sources. The entire blend utilizes only FDA-approved waxes.
Contains: Natural Soy Wax, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil, Cotton Wick.
Burn time: 8 hours; do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
Instructions & candle safety:
- For best burn result, burn candle wax to the edge of the container during initial burn.
- Keep away from drafts as well as children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use; burn within sight.
- Place on heat-safe surface.
- Be careful! Container will be hot when candle is lit.
- Discard when less than 1/4" of wax remains (we'll show you how you can reuse your container, just email us!).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.