Kalo Mele Kalikimaka Greeting Card
Kalo (taro) is a staple plant native to Hawaiʻi and is the representation of our ancestors and our tie to this ʻāīna (land). When planting the kalo, we use the huli of the kalo generation before to plant and create the next generation of kalo. It continues to be our foundation in our culture, and our ties to our roots and ancestors.
Mele Kalikimaka - Literal translation of Merry Christmas, made popular by the song covered by Bing Crosby and the Anderson Sisters.
- Card Measures 4.25 x 5.5 and includes an envelope
- Blank Inside, perfect for personalization
- 110# Bright Linen
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi
- Made with FSC Certified paper
- Original artwork by Kākou Collective.
This listing is for the greeting card selected ONLY.
© Kakou Collective 2022