Onaona Greeting Card
Onaona: Softly fragrant; soft fragrance or perfume, aroma; gentle and sweet
Onaona is a twisted kui style lei inspired by popular graduation lei. Often times for special occasions, we gift our loved ones with their favorite lei combinations (Kui: to string pierced objects, as flowers in a lei). This lei is strung with puakenikeni and pikake. Although both flowers are not native to Hawaii, they are local favorites.
- Card Measures 4.25 x 5.5 and includes an envelope
- Blank Inside, perfect for personalization
- 110# Bright Linen
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi
- Made with FSC Certified paper
- Original artwork by Kākou Collective.
This listing is for the greeting card selected ONLY.
© Kakou Collective 2023