Lei Puakenikeni Greeting Card
Puakenikeni means ten-cent flower, pua meaning "flower" and kenikeni meaning "ten cents." Its name is derived from the early 1900's when visitors arrived by boat, and one could purchase Lei Puakenikeni for 10 cents.
- Card Measures 4.25 x 5.5 and includes an envelope
- Blank Inside, perfect for personalization
- 110# Bright Linen
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi
- Made with FSC Certified paper
- Original artwork by Kākou Collective.
This listing is for the greeting card selected ONLY.
© Kakou Collective 2021