Lei Ki Greeting Card
Our Lei Kī card set is inspired by lei made using the hilo (meaning to twist or braid) technique. Lāʻī (ti or kī leaves) are the most common material used and are believed to possess cleansing and healing properties associated with safety and purity.
- Card Measures 4.25 x 5.5 and includes an envelope
- Blank Inside, perfect for personalization
- 110# Bright Linen
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi
- Made with FSC Certified paper
- Original artwork by Kākou Collective.
This listing is for the greeting card selected ONLY.
© Kakou Collective 2022