The final addition to our Kai Collection - 5 washi tapes in a gold foil collectors edition box. This collection Is a collaboration between Kea Peters, Native Hawaiian artist and owner/founder of Kākou Collective and Lisa Ledbetter owner/founder of Lisa Risa Studio and Native Unchinanchu artist. This set features kai (ocean) inspired life.
This is part of our Kai collection, a collaboration with Lisa Risa, Indigenous Uchinanchu (Native of Okinawa) artist.
Washi tape set Includes:
- 15mm x 10m | Koholā/Gujira (Humpback Whale)
- 15mm x 10m | Honu/Kaamii (Turtle)
- 10mm x 10m | Pūpū/Kee or Nna (Shell)
- 15mm x 10m | Iʻa/Iu (Fish)
- 5mm x 10m | Iʻa/Iu (Fish)
This listing is for the boxed set of 5 tapes ONLY.
All artwork Is original © Kakou Collective 2021 © Lisa Risa 2021